Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hello Bulls Fans!

Welcome to my Chicago Bulls blog! As you have may have already noticed it is a pretty minimalist setup. This is my first blog and as it evolves I may get more ambitious and throw in some additional wrinkles. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time and instead of waiting til everything is absolutely perfect I figured I'd just jump right in and iron out the finer details later, my apologies as there will be undoubtedly be growing pains.

Ultimately, I'm just a fan like you who wants to share my thoughts and feelings and hopefully get some feedback from you as well. I look to be an independent voice that I know we all crave these days as they are increasingly difficult to find. I have no boss and no corporate or team affiliations. All thoughts, however moronic they may be, are mine and mine alone. This will be a serious endeavor and (hopefully) one dealing in all aspects of the Chicago Bulls universe. Expect occasional tangents because believe it or not I do have interests and hobbies other than Chicago Bulls basketball and I sincerely hope you do. I aim to update frequently and keep it fresh. Feel free to email me at ChiBullsBlogger@gmail.com and follow me on twitter @ChiBullsBarage for any ideas, tips, feedback, etc. So buckle up and enjoy the ride.

A brief primer on the author. I was born and raised about 65 miles outside of Chicago. I have a Bachelors in Economics from Southern Illinois University-Carbondale and also a Master's in Sports Commerce from the University of Memphis. Teams I root for include (excuse the redundancy) the Bulls, Bears, Blackhawks, Cubs, Sky (Della Freakin' Donne!), Illinois, SIU, Memphis, among others. I enjoy long walks on the beach and drinking green tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment